CAREER GUIDANCE FOR ENGINEERS
Engineering is the branch of science and technology to design, invent, innovate, build, maintain and research something. Many students dream of engineering course after 12th as it provides very excellent employment. But there are lots of students who don't know what is the right career choice for them. Those students follow the other students for their career without knowing their interest and skill set and resulting in frustration, irritation and stress. So if you are looking for engineering, firstly you should know about What is Engineering, What skills set are required for it, what branch should you choose, what college should you choose. If you know about these things, definitely you will get success in your career.
Way2college is providing Counselling service for resolving all type of issues with students. A student can get counselling here and can choose the career according to their skill set and their choice.
Way2college Student Counselling Service:
What we provide?
- Specific Counselling: Personalized Counsellor/Mentor support over the telephone, skype and email for preparation, entrance exams and admissions for one academic year.
- SMS and Email Alerts: Important news and alerts regarding entrance exams and college admissions including admit card, entrance exam result, cut off, counselling, etc. on SMS/ E-mail/ What's App.
- College Prediction: For help in Counselling procedures we will provide accurate college prediction as per the student’s score or rank in various Entrance exams and college admissions on the basis of past years cut offs.
- Online Study Material: Previous year papers of various entrance exams, national as well as state level for preparation. Informative E- Books will be provided to boost the preparation.
The students can enroll the service by paying Rs. 500 as counselling Fee only once for one entire academic session.
How to Register:
Send the below details at email@example.com and we will share the payment details to pay the counselling fee over your e-mail id:
- E-mail Id
- Phone No
- Suitable Time
- Course you are looking for