- ICL Institute of Engineering and Technology is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Ambala.
- It was established in 2008.
- It is affiliated with Kurukshetra University.
- According to Dr. Savita Sharma, head of the college, sports and extracurricular activities are as important as education.
- They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like fully Wi-fi campus, Laboratory, personality development classes, Swim Club etc.
- The fees for admission in this college is around 160000.
- You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.iclhitech.com
- You may check or write the reviews of ICL Institute of Engineering and Technology over here.
Infrastructure / FacilitiesView all Details
Featured CoursesView all Details
Antiragging Committee View all Details
|Name||Type||Profession||Associated With||Appointment Date|
|Dr. Savita Sharma||Anti-Ragging Committee||Principal||College||31-Aug-12|
|Brig. N.P. Sharma||Anti-Ragging Committee||Director General||College||31-Aug-12|
|Dr.R.K. Bhardwaj||Anti-Ragging Committee||Principal||College||31-Aug-12|
|Neha Pasrija||Anti-Ragging Squad||Lecturer||College||31-Aug-12|
|Divya Vaid||Anti-Ragging Squad||Lecturer||College||31-Aug-12|
|Heena Sharma||Anti-Ragging Squad||Lecturer||College||03-Jan-12|