Infrastructures / FacilitiesView all Details
JNTU College of Engineering, Anatapur stands aloft on a solid foundation of past glory and prestige. This college was started in the year 1946, under the post war reconstruction program and functioned at Guindy campus, Madras for two years and was shifted to Anantapur in 1948. It was in the year 1958 that the college was shifted to the present permanent buildings accommodating the Administrative block, Laboratories, the Engineering Departments, Library and the Hostel blocks. During the first 25 years of its existence, it was affiliated to the Madras and S V Universities and produced distinguished alumni, who are holding high positions, in India and abroad. n the year 1972 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University was formed and the college became a constituent college of the University.