- NSB, Bangalore is very successful in terms of making its goal a reality. NSB has signed MOU with over 12 industry and university bodies in India and abroad to offer world-class programs in management.
- NSB Bangalore comes under the category of top b schools in Bangalore
- NSB is fully committed to offer the best in every aspect of academics to give you a sound footing in the management career.
- National School of Business is a unique initiative of National Educational and Social Trust (NEST), Bengaluru, and an outcome of serious thinking that went into making management education more industry-compliant, g
- NSB Bangalore offers dual certification program; students can complete both MBA and PGPM programs simultaneously (leading to Dual Certification) along with other additional Certification Courses
Ranking & Awards:
- Rated A++
- Silicon India – 2016 Rankings
- Ranked: 3rd best for return-on-investment in India
- 5th best for higher salary in South India
- 17th best in India
- 24th best B-School Brand in India
Infrastructure & Facilities:
Well-stocked Library: The library, housed in the learning block, is well-stocked and regularly updated with latest books and journals on management.
Well-equipped Classrooms: The classrooms are well-ventilated, spacious, air-conditioned, have comfortable furniture and fitted with advanced audio-visual equipment to facilitate presentations.
Hygienic Cafeteria: Located right at the top of the learning block. Provides hygienic and delicious food.
- Located very close to the learning block
- Separate facilities for boys and girls
- Spacious rooms with necessary amenities
- Nutritious and hygienic food
- Wi-fi enabled to provide 24×7 access to the internet
- Round the clock security
- Close to shopping malls, multiplexes and hospitals
- Well connected to city through bus routes
- Close to multi cuisine restaurants, fast food joints and restaurants with regional specialities
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Available at the learning block
- NSB is located in close proximity to major corporate houses, ranging from information technology to consumer product companies to retail malls.
- Distance from major industrial clusters:
- Electronic city: A cluster of over 200 major IT/ITES companies – 12 km
- Bommasandra Industrial Area: A cluster of over 2,500 manufacturing companies and businesses – 14 km
- ITPL: A cluster of over 200 IT/ITES/Research companies – 17 km
- Peenya Industrial Area: A cluster of over 5000 SMEs – 17 km
- Rajajinagar Industrial Area: A cluster of over 1000 SMEs – 8 km
- Jigani Industrial Area: A cluster of over 500 SMEs – 16 km
Academic Partnership with top-Ranked International B-Schools
The only B-School where ALL interested students were sent to FREE Exchange Program in Europe
Governing Council comprises eminent academic and industry personalities from India, France, USA, Australia and UK.
Additional Certification Courses
Diverse Student Body from India and Abroad promotes learning in a multi-cultural environment
Distinguished Faculty, Rated 4.8/5 (2014 & 2015) and 4.6/5 (2013) signifying highest student satisfaction. Many of our professors teach internationally across Asia and Europe.
Global Mindset Trail an international business study mission intended to provide exposure to global business environment.
Adventure Learning Program that gives students the opportunity of experiential learning., Graduate Assistantships to provide hands on work experience and facilitate earning while learning.
Placement and Internship support enabling paid internships and 100% placements.
Student Consulting Projects to provide consulting capabilities to students.