Vivekananda College of Law, Bangalore
No 12/1 3rd Cross, Maruthi Extension, Gayathrinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka
| Affiliated From||Karnataka State Law University|
| Established In||1983|
| Gender Admission: ||Co-Education|
| Specialized In||Law|
| Male Teachers||5|
| Female Teachers||7|
| Total Teachers||12|
| Male Staff||13|
| Female Staff||8|
| Total Staff||21|
| University Type||State Public University|
| Institute Type||Affiliated College|
Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [B.A.L.L.B.]
Bachelor of Laws [L.L.B.]
| Full Time Rs. 60,000 Annually 3 Years|
|Statutory Body||Bar Council of India|
|Management Name||Private Un-Aided|
|Student Hostel Intake||120|
|No of Seprate rooms for Girls||1|
- Vivekananda College of Law is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Bangalore.
- It was established in 1983.
- It is affiliated with Karnataka State Law University.
- They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like library, personality development classes, industrial visit, T.V room etc.
- You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.vcljes.edu.in
- You may check or write the reviews of Vivekananda College of Law over here.