- Rkdf College Of Engg is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Bhopal.
- It was established in 2009.
- It is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya.
- According to S. K. Dubey, head of the college, sports and extracurricular activities are as important as education.
- They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like hostel facility, personality development classes, industrial visit, Swim Club etc.
- The fees for admission in this college is around 180000.
- You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.rkdfct.co.in
- You may check or write the reviews of Rkdf College Of Engg over here.
Infrastructure / FacilitiesView all Details
|Course Name||Programme||Level||Shift||Ist Year Strength|
|Civil Engineering||Engineering||Diploma||2nd Shift||60|
|Mechanical Engineering||Engineering||Diploma||2nd Shift||60|
|Thermal Science||Engineering||Post Graduate||1st Shift||24|
|Civil Engineering||Engineering||Under Graduate||1st Shift||60|
|Computer Science And Engineering||Engineering||Under Graduate||1st Shift||10|
|Electrical Engineering||Engineering||Under Graduate||1st Shift||7|
|Mechanical Engineering||Engineering||Under Graduate||1st Shift||60|
Featured CoursesView all Details
Antiragging Committee View all Details
|Name||Type||Profession||Associated With||Appointment Date|
|Dr. S. K. Dubey||Anti-Ragging Committee||Pricipal||Rkdf||03-Feb-15|
|MR. SURENDRA SINGH AHIRWAR||Anti-Ragging Squad||Asst Professor||Rkdf||03-Feb-15|
|MR. PRAVESH CHOUREY||Anti-Ragging Squad||Asst Professor||Rkdf||03-Feb-15|
|MR. MANISH THAPAK||Anti-Ragging Committee||Professor||Rkdf||03-Feb-15|
|MISS. SONA SAHU||Anti-Ragging Committee||Asst Professor||Rkdf||03-Feb-15|
|MR. SUDHEER KUMAR SHARMA||Anti-Ragging Squad||Student||Rkdf||03-Feb-15|
|MR. RAHUL KUMAR THAKUR||Anti-Ragging Squad||Student||Rkdf||03-Feb-15|
|MISS. AKANKSHA CHOUREY||Anti-Ragging Squad||Student||Rkdf||03-Feb-15|
|MISS. PRIYANSHI TRIPATHI||Anti-Ragging Committee||Asst Proffesor||Rkdf||03-Feb-15|