- MJR College of Engineering and Technology is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Chittoor.
- It was established in 2009.
- It is affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
- According to Venkata Ramu Golla, head of the college, sports and extracurricular activities are as important as education.
- They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like library, fully Wi-fi campus, personality development classes, Swim Club etc.
- The fees for admission in this college is around 120800.
- You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.mjrcet.com
- You may check or write the reviews of MJR College of Engineering and Technology over here.
Infrastructure / FacilitiesView all Details
|Course Name||Programme||Level||Shift||Ist Year Strength|
|Civil Engineering||Engineering||Diploma||2nd Shift||35|
|Electrical And Electronics Engineering||Engineering||Diploma||2nd Shift||30|
|Electronics & Communication Engg||Engineering||Diploma||2nd Shift||46|
|Mechanical Engineering||Engineering||Diploma||2nd Shift||29|
|Computer Science And Engineering||Engineering||Post Graduate||1st Shift||12|
|Construction Technology And Management||Engineering||Post Graduate||1st Shift||16|
|Digital Communication||Engineering||Post Graduate||1st Shift||13|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Engineering||Post Graduate||1st Shift||15|
|Civil Engineering||Engineering||Under Graduate||1st Shift||35|
|Computer Science And Engineering||Engineering||Under Graduate||1st Shift||12|
|Electrical And Electronics Engineering||Engineering||Under Graduate||1st Shift||30|
|Electronics & Communication Engg||Engineering||Under Graduate||1st Shift||46|
|Mechanical Engineering||Engineering||Under Graduate||1st Shift||29|
Featured CoursesView all Details
Antiragging Committee View all Details
|Name||Type||Profession||Associated With||Appointment Date|
|M.HARINATH REDDY||Anti-Ragging Committee||Associate Professor||Dsp,chittoor||12-Oct-12|
|BV KRISHNAIAH||Anti-Ragging Squad||Associate Professor||Dsp,chittoor||12-Oct-12|