In the year 1950, Late Raja Bankatlal Badrukaji, Shri Pannalal Pitti and others mooted a proposal for establishing a Commerce College in Hindi Medium. It was decided that the Vice Chancellor of Osmania University should be contacted to progress the proposal. Nawab Ali Yawar Bahadur, the then Vice-Chancellor of Osmania University appreciated the initiative but suggested that the college should be started in English or Hindi Medium with a endowment fund of 2.5 Lakhs to which Raja Bankatlalji readily accepted. Thus, a beginning was made to promote quality education. The first exclusive institution for students of commerce came into existence on 2nd August 1950 and was inaugurated by the then Vice-Chancellor of Osmania University.
For Admission Information of Badruka College-PGCentre, Department Of Business Management Hyderabad