- Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Hyderabad.
- It was established in 2001.
- It is affiliated with Osmania University.
- For campus placement, a decent number of companies are visiting the campus like Genpact,Trident.
- They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like sports, hostel facility, T.V room, Swim Club etc.
- You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.iihmca.org
- You may check or write the reviews of Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts over here.
Infrastructure / FacilitiesView all Details
|Management Name||Private Un-Aided|
|University Type||State Public University|
|Statutory Body||University Grants Commission|
Featured CoursesView all Details
|Course||Total Course Fee||Apply For this Course|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology [BHMCT]|
Full-Time 3 Years