- Indian School of Business, ISB Hyderabad is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Hyderabad.
- It was established in 2001.
- It is affiliated with Osmania University.
- For campus placement, a decent number of companies are visiting the campus like Boston Consulting Group,ubs,Estee Advisors Private Limited,Hero Motocorp,InMobi,Kirloskar Group of Companies,RAMCO Systems,Housing Development Infrastructure Ltd.(HDIL),Novartis Pharma AG,Lodha Group,Siemens Information system,Bharti Airtel,Capillary Technologies,RPG Enterprises,Apple,Luxottica Group,Orvito,Star India,Tricon Energy,A.T. Kearney,Trident Group.
- They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like fully Wi-fi campus, Laboratory, personality development classes, industrial visit etc.
- You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.isb.edu
- You may check or write the reviews of Indian School of Business over here.
Excellent placement with good salary packages Ranked 33rd by Financial Times Global MBA ranking in 2015 Academic tie-up with foreign universities Student exchange programs with 42 leading schools from various countries such as the U.S., France, South Africa, Israel, Germany etc. Accredited by AACSB Visiting faculty from Wharton, Kellogg, London Business School, Cornell, Chicago, Duke and UCLA Research papers published by faculty in national and international journals Scholarships for meritorious and deserving students Promotes entrepreneurship among students
Infrastructure / FacilitiesView all Details
Featured CoursesView all Details
|Course||Total Course Fee||Apply For this Course|
|Bachelors in Business Administration [BBA] (Hotel and Tourism Management)|
Full-Time 3 years
|Business Analytics Certificate Program|
Full-Time 1 year
|Certificate in Healthcare Management|
Part-Time 1 year
|Certificate Programme in Manufacturing & Operations Management|
Part-Time 12 months
|Executive Development Programme on Data Analytics|
Part-Time 1 year
Placement CompaniesView all Details
Boston Consulting GroupubsEstee Advisors Private LimitedHero MotocorpInMobiKirloskar Group of Companies
RAMCO SystemsHousing Development Infrastructure Ltd.(HDIL)Novartis Pharma AGLodha GroupSiemens Information systemBharti Airtel
Capillary TechnologiesRPG EnterprisesLuxottica GroupOrvitoStar India
Tricon EnergyA.T. KearneyTrident Group