SHAGUN INSTITUTE OF NURSING, Jamnagar
BANGLAWADI, LITTLE STAR SCHOOL,, Jamnagar,
| Affiliated From||Gujarat Nursing Council, Indian Nursing Council|
| Established In||2017|
| Total Students||40|
| Gender Admission: ||Co-Education|
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery [GNM]
| Full Time 80000 Annually 40 Seats 3|
|Admission: 12th ( HSC ) Pass in either Science or Commerce.
- SHAGUN INSTITUTE OF NURSING is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Jamnagar.
- It was established in 2017.
- It is affiliated with Gujarat Nursing Council, Indian Nursing Council.
- According to Pravina J Jadafva, head of the college, sports and extracurricular activities are as important as education.
- They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like sports, fully Wi-fi campus, hostel facility, T.V room etc.
- The fees for admission in this college is around 80000.
- You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.
- You may check or write the reviews of SHAGUN INSTITUTE OF NURSING over here.