GSVM Medial College, Kanpur Admission, Contact, Ranking 2020

GSVM Medial College, Kanpur

2 Reviews
, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Affiliated FromChhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
TypeGovernment
Bechlor/MastersBachelors
Total Students190
Gender Admission: Boys
BAMS
Diploma in Pharmacy [D.Pharma]
Full Time 2 Years
MD
Doctorate of Medicine [M.D] - Community Medicine
Full Time 3Years
Doctorate of Medicine [M.D] - Forensic Medicine
Full Time 3Years
Doctorate of Medicine [M.D] - Medicine
Full Time 3Years
Doctorate of Medicine [M.D] - Pathology
Full Time 3Years
Doctorate of Medicine [M.D] - Pediatrics
Full Time 3Years
Doctorate of Medicine [M.D] - Pharmacology
Full Time 3Years
Doctorate of Medicine [M.D] - Physiology
Full Time 3Years
Doctorate of Medicine [M.D] - Radiodiagnosis
Full Time 3Years
Doctorate of Medicine [M.D] - Radiotherapy
Full Time 3Years
Medical
M.B.B.S.
Full Time Rs. 39,000 Annually 5 Years
MS
Master of Surgey [M.S.] - Anatomy
Full Time 2Years
Master of Surgey [M.S.] - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Full Time 2Years
Master of Surgey [M.S.] - Ophthalmology
Full Time 2Years
Master of Surgey [M.S.] - Orthopaedics
Full Time 2Years
Master of Surgey [M.S.] - Otorhinolaryngology
Full Time 2Years
M.Pharm
Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
Full Time 3 Years
  • GSVM Medial College is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Kanpur.
  • It is affiliated with Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University.
  • They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like library, Laboratory, personality development classes, T.V room etc.
  • You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.gsvmmedicalcollege.com/
  • You may check or write the reviews of GSVM Medial College over here.

For Admission Information of GSVM Medial College Kanpur

Ask our Counsellors


Comments

0 # Divy Gupta 2019-11-14
AIR required to get admission?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Om Singh Older than three months
what is the process of Bams admission in GSVM college kanpur
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Counselor-PriyaP Older than three months
@shagun - Eligibility Minimum Qualification : XII
Admission Procedure: A student is eligible for entry to the course after clearing the 12th class (Intermediate) examination. Admission are made through U.P. State Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) conducted by Director General Medical Education and Training, U.P. for 85% seats and All India Medical Entrance Examination (CBSE Examination) for the remaining 15% seats. 2 seats are reserved for nominee of government of other states. Reserv
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # shagun Older than three months
i wanted toknow the rank required to get admitted in this college through cpmt
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # ekta Older than three months
i want to know about the seats for mbbs
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote