: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
: on campus & off campus Placements
2. Soft skills training for personality Development
3. Highly qualified Technocrats
4. Technical Seminar’s & Workshop’s
5. National Level Conference
6. Industry & Institute Interaction programs
7. Guest Lectures By Expert’s– NIT, WARANGAL & JNTU etc.
8. Industrial trainings
9. Faculty Development Programmes
10. Software Exposure
11. Symposiums( TRYST NATIONAL LEVEL)
12. Technical Project Exhibition’s
13. Industrial MOU’S
14. JNTUH ZONAL WISE Sports-Cricket etc.
15. Canteen Facility
16. Free GATE Coaching & GATE Centre only one college in four districts
17. Activities as per Academic calendar
18. 10 MBPS Internet with WI-FI
Adam`s Engineering College, established in 1998-1999, is a premier technical institute of Andhra Pradesh. The college is located in 40 acres of land at Khammam district. It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. Courses offered by Adam`s Engineering College have gained the approval of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The college boasts of possessing highly qualified lecturers, well-equipped laboratories and other facilities for imparting quality education to its students. Adams Engineering College offers engineering and technological courses at various levels, under the sponsorship of Anni Integrated Educational Society. Some of the technical courses offered by the Adam`s Engineering college have been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).