- Govt. College Of Engineering & Leather Tech is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Kolkata.
- It was established in 1919.
- It is affiliated with West Bengal University of Technology.
- For campus placement, a decent number of companies are visiting the campus like Cognizant,IBM,infosys,wipro,Wipro Limited Consumer Care & Lighting Division,CMC Limited,Syntel,Tech Mahindra,HUAWEI TELE-COM,Clarion Drugs.
- They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like sports, library, industrial visit, T.V room etc.
- You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.gcelt.gov.in
- You may check or write the reviews of Govt. College Of Engineering & Leather Tech over here.
Infrastructure / FacilitiesView all Details
Featured CoursesView all Details
|Course||Total Course Fee||Apply For this Course|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] - Computer Science And Engineering|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] - Information Technology|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] - Leather Technology|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Leather Technology)|
Full-Time 2 Years Post Graduate
Placement CompaniesView all Details
Other preferred College of Kolkata (As visited by most of the students in Kolkata)
Other preferred College of India (As visited by most of the students in India)