Eligibility for Bachelor Programmes - Design
B.Des. (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication)
* The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
* General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
* Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
* A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
* 3 or 4-years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.