Top Law Colleges in Jharsuguda, Best LLB Courses 2017

Law Colleges in Jharsuguda 2017

Law Colleges in Jharsuguda are chosen by students, who have great interest towards a profession as a lawyer. At the UG level, the law course in Jharsuguda is called as LLB. The duration of Law Course in Jharsuguda is generally three years and only after graduation, you can take admission in LLB course. Most of the top law institutes in Jharsuguda follow seminars, moot courts, practical training programs and tutorial work as part of the course. These classes are conducted to provide better practical experience to aspiring lawyers in Jharsuguda. In the case of 3-year course, candidates must possess a degree from a recognised institution along with law entrance exam score in Jharsuguda.

    We would like to suggest you to visit near by cities for more college.

    Share the details about College

LLB Colleges in Jharsuguda

When it comes to admission to Integrated LLB courses in Jharsuguda, most colleges consider the CLAT Score of applicants. If a student takes up the CLAT examination and applying to CLAT colleges in Jharsuguda he should be 12th Passed with 45%-55%. After that he should apply to the law colleges in Jharsuguda that accept CLAT score. If a candidate wants to do Graduation and LLB, he/she can choose a 5-year integrated BA-LLB or BBA-LLB course in Jharsuguda. In the case of 5-year course, admission is generally based on merit secured in higher secondary along with entrance exam score. When it comes to the career in law in Jharsuguda, Mr Mukesh Maheshwari, a career expert suggests that law degree holders can practice on their own by setting up a small home office in Jharsuguda. Otherwise, they can also apply to top corporates, who are in need of legal help in Jharsuguda.

Ask our Counsellors


# Aarav 2016-12-10
Hii, I am from Jharsuguda, want to know What is the eligibility requirement to be met to apply for CLAT for PG admission?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# Mukesh 2016-12-11
'Candidates must be LL.B/B.L degree holders from Jharsuguda or any other place or they can hold an equivalent qualification from a recognized university with at least 55% of marks, which is 50% for reserved category candidates, Candidates, who are yet to complete or just have taken the final examination, can apply, but they will have to submit the proof of course completion.'
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote

Quick Contact


Newsletter Subscription