King George Medical College,KGMU, Lucknow Admission, Contact, Ranking 2017

King George Medical College

KGMU - Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)

15 Reviews Write Review
Affiliated From: University of Allahabad
Type: Private Established In: 2002
Bechlor/Masters: Bachelors
Gender Admission: Co-Education
Download the 2017 Prospectus

Description

  • King George Medical College, KGMU is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Lucknow.
  • It was established in 2002.
  • It is affiliated with University of Allahabad.
  • They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like library, Laboratory, T.V room, Swim Club etc.
  • You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.kgmcindia.edu
  • You may check or write the reviews of King George Medical College over here.

Infrastructure / FacilitiesView all Details

Sports View Details

Ranking

Specialized InNo
University TypeState Public University

Featured CoursesView all Details

Course Total Course Fee Apply For this Course
Anatomy
Post Graduate
Apply Now
Anesthesiology
Post Graduate
Apply Now
Cardiology
Apply Now
Dentistry
Apply Now
Diplomas
Apply Now

Contact Details View all Details

Address: Shahmeena Road, Chowk, Lucknow - 226003, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Email: Click to Write Email
Website:
Phone: Click to View
Map: Open in Google Map

Ask our Counsellors


Comments

0 # Abhay Older than three months
Its challenge for all the mdical studnts who are ready to attempt various entrance exam --to got admisson in kjmc by better marks then me..............?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # ashar Older than three months
how many NRI seats are there in MBBS- KGMC
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # sarvendra tripathi Older than three months
i got 57% in 10+2 in u.p. board examinations. plz tell me what is the required percentage to take admission in KGMC. also tell me the annual fee structure......... thank you.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
+1 # Ruhi Older than three months
A mini-proff mbbs student at present,i wish to do my internship from kgmc..plz tell me about the procedure for applying.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # shagun Older than three months
rank required through cpmt to get admission in kgmc
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Counselor-PriyaP Older than three months
@anubhav yadav - Fee details:
MBBS / BDS
Tuition fee Rs 9000 p.a.
Development fee Rs 1000 p.a.
Admission Fee Rs 1000
Caution Money Rs 5000
Enrollment Fees Rs 500
Examination Fees Rs 2000
Marksheet fees Rs 50
Hostel fees Rs 1800
Electricity Fees Rs 4200
Other fee Rs 2000 p.a.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # anubhav yadav Older than three months
what is total fee for m.b.b.s?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # ARVIND VERMA Older than three months
HOW MUCH MARK TO GET OBTAIN FOR IN ADMISSION OF KGMC.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # ARVIND VERMA Older than three months
SIR ,
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW MANY SEAT ARE REMAINING.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
-1 # Counselor-PriyaP Older than three months
@jawahar - Admissions are made through U.P. State Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) conducted by Director Medical Education & Training, UP for 85% of the seats and the All India Medical Entrance Examination (CBSE PMT), New Delhi for the remaining 15% seats. Reservation of seats for scheduled castes/tribes and Other Backward Classes are made according to state government guidelines.
Contact Details: KGMC Lucknow (Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University)
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # jawahar Older than three months
enquiry about the addmission
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # jawahar Older than three months
i want the information about the addmission of mbbs and bams
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # vidhi Older than three months
[quote name="vidhi"]how much marks are req. 2 get admission in kgmc through upcpmt
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # vidhi Older than three months
how much marks are req. 2 get admission in kgmc through upcpmt
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # rahul Older than three months
want addmission for mbbs
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # rahul Older than three months
i want addmision from mbbs
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Ankit Older than three months
17-19 lacs .. depend on demand
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Ankit Older than three months
17- 19 lacs .. depends on the demand...
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Naveen Older than three months
package for direct admission in KGMC
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Naveen Older than three months
What is package of direct admission in KGMC
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote