U.V.Patel Engg.College, Mehsana Placements 2018

U.V.Patel Engg.College

Mehsana (Gujarat)

1 Review Write Review
Affiliated From: Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
Type: Private Established In: 1997
Bechlor/Masters: Bachelors & Masters
Gender Admission: Co-Education
Download the 2018 Prospectus

U.V.Patel Engg.College, Mehsana Placements

NRI Seats
Visiting Companies
Placement Cell ExistYes

Placement Companies

Ask our Counsellors


0 # GTU-Info Older than three months
Get more information about U V Patel Institute from here: http://gtu-info.com/College/UVPEC/U-V-Patel-Engineering-Mehsana-Ganpat-Vidyanagar-UVPCE
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Rushi Older than three months
respected sir,
i intrest in mechatronics enginner field so and i have down percentage,plz u show my perfome not result plz request
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # bhavin soni Older than three months
i want add mission in mechanical engineering d2d plz tell me process
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # KAJAL P SONI Older than three months
sir ,
plese tell me which company of bio medical engineering r come in to your university.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
-1 # Guest Older than three months
i want a managing quta seat addmision for computer engineering so what is the procedure of i gating seat
and when issued form for this faculty.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Guest Older than three months
U. V. Patel College of engineering (UVPCE) situated in Ganpat vidyanagar campus was established in septmber-1997 under the aegis of Mehsana District Education Foundation with a view of educating and training young talented students of Gujarat at the field of engineering and technology to meet the needs of industries in Gujarat and beyond for the growth of the industries.

The College is named after Shri Ugarchandbhai Varanasibhai Patel, a leading industrialist of Gujarat, for his generous donation of Rs. 1.25 crores. It is a self-financed institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, the Government of Gujarat and now it became the constituent college of Ganpat University.

The College is spread over 25 acres of land and is a part of Ganpat vidyanagar Campus. It has two ultra modern buildings of architectural splendor measuring 6100 sqm. and 2700 sqm., for housing class rooms, tutorial rooms, seminar hall, offices, drawing hall, workshop, library, well equipped different departmental laboratories, several computer labs with internet connectivity through 1 Mbps wireless link, satellite link education center with two-way audio and one-way video link with Gandhinagar etc.


The candidates who have passed the H.S.C. Examination (Science Stream) with minimum 45 % (Open Category) and 40 % (Reserved Category) conducted by Gujarat Higher-Secondary / Central Board of Higher Secondary (within Gujarat State only) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as subjects are eligible for admission.

The Centralised Admission Committee Constituted by the Government of Gujarat fills up 75 % of total seats on merit basis and the management will make admission to the remaining 25 % under management quota on merit bas
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Guest Older than three months
addmission for bio medical and CE, IC is available in payment quota and nri quota please reply me urgently
i have a 61.66% mark in 12th "A" group in 2010
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote