Delhi Institute Of Rural Development, North West Delhi
Near Mann Public School, Holambi Khurd, Delhi, North West Delhi, New Delhi
| Affiliated From||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
| Established In||2002|
| Gender Admission: ||Co-Education|
| Specialized In||Others|
| Male Teachers||28|
| Female Teachers||10|
| Total Teachers||38|
| Male Staff||5|
| Total Staff||5|
| University Type||State Public University|
| Institute Type||Affiliated College|
|Statutory Body||Bar Council of India|
|Management Name||Private Un-Aided|
|No of Seprate rooms for Girls||1|
- Delhi Institute Of Rural Development is one of the prestigious institute for education located at North West Delhi.
- It was established in 2002.
- It is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like sports, fully Wi-fi campus, personality development classes, T.V room etc.
- You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.dirdcollege.com
- You may check or write the reviews of Delhi Institute Of Rural Development over here.
No Images available !!! You can upload some images by clicking below Button.