- Rao & Naidu Engineering College is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Prakasam.
- It was established in 1998.
- It is affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- According to Venkata Mahalakshmi Burle, head of the college, sports and extracurricular activities are as important as education.
- They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like Laboratory, hostel facility, personality development classes, T.V room etc.
- The fees for admission in this college is around 120800.
- You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.rnec.in
- You may check or write the reviews of Rao & Naidu Engineering College over here.
Infrastructure / FacilitiesView all Details
|Course Name||Programme||Level||Shift||Ist Year Strength|
|Communication Systems||Engineering||Post Graduate||1st Shift||13|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Engineering||Post Graduate||1st Shift||12|
|Mechanical Engineering||Engineering||Under Graduate||1st Shift||5|
|Masters In Business Administration||MBA||Post Graduate||1st Shift||49|