Alard Charitable trust, an educational trust is registered under Bombay Charitable Trust Act 1960 bearing Registration No. E-2964-Pune dated 3rd Nov 1999.
There are five trustees and all of them are associated with the education Field, industry and corporate world.
Mr. L.R. Yadav is the Promoter & the chairman of the trust having 22 years experience in the field of Consultancy, Turnkey Projects, Engineering and Marketing & Exports.
The trust is established for promoting the educational activities & programmes as well as to create job opportunities for rural masses. Presently trust is running following institutes.
1. Alard Institute of Management Sciences
2. Alard College of Pharmacy
3. Alard School of Business Management
The trust also proposes to start two more colleges from the academic year 2009-2010.
1. Alard College of Business Studies (BBA & BCA)
2. Alard College of Engineering and Management