Atmiya Institute Of Technology & Science, Rajkot Admission, Contact, Ranking 2018

Atmiya Institute Of Technology & Science, Rajkot

11 Reviews
"yogidham', Kalavad Road., Rajkot, Gujarat
Affiliated FromGujarat Technological University
TypePrivate
Bechlor/MastersBachelors & Masters
Established In2005
Total Students420
Gender Admission: Co-Education
Specialized InTechnical
Total Faculities128
Male Teachers16
Female Teachers5
Total Teachers21
Male Staff3
Total Staff3
University TypeState Public University
Institute TypeAffiliated College
Polytechnic
Automobile Engineering
Full Time र 42000 Annually 3 years
Civil Engineering
Full Time र 42000 Annually 3 years
Computer Engineering
Full Time र 42000 Annually 3 years
Electrical Engineering
Full Time र 42000 Annually 3 years
Electronics & Communication Engg
Full Time र 42000 Annually 3 years
Mechanical Engineering
Full Time र 42000 Annually 3 years
MBA
Business Administration
Master in Business Administration
Full Time 195000 Annually 2 Years
Exam Accepted: ATMA
Admission: graduation
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRAT
MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Full Time र 72000 Annually 2 years
M.Tech
CAD/CAM
Full Time 195000 Annually 2 Years
Exam Accepted: JEE Advance
Admission: A bachelors degree in Science or Engineering discipline obtained through the 10+2+4 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 55% .
Civil Engineering (transportation Engineering)
Full Time र 100000 Annually 2 years
Computer Science - M.Tech
Full Time 195000 Annually 2 Years
Exam Accepted: JEE Advance
Admission: A bachelors degree in Science or Engineering discipline obtained through the 10+2+4 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 55% .
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Full Time 195000 Annually 2 Years
Exam Accepted: JEE Advance
Admission: A bachelors degree in Science or Engineering discipline obtained through the 10+2+4 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 55% .
Mechanical Cad/cam
Full Time र 100000 Annually 2 years
Power Electronics And Electrical Drives
Full Time र 100000 Annually 2 years
Power Electronics and Power System
Full Time 195000 Annually 2 Years
Exam Accepted: JEE Advance
Admission: A bachelors degree in Science or Engineering discipline obtained through the 10+2+4 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 55% .
Production Engineering
Full Time 195000 Annually 2 Years
Exam Accepted: JEE Advance
Admission: A bachelors degree in Science or Engineering discipline obtained through the 10+2+4 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 55% .
Engineering
Civil
Full Time 335000 Annually 4 Years
Exam Accepted: JEE Main
Admission: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
CIVIL ENGINEERING
Full Time र 72000 Annually 4 years
Exam Accepted: JEE Main
COMPUTER ENGINEERING
Full Time र 72000 Annually 3 years
Computer Sceince & Engineering
Exam Accepted: JEE Main
Computers
Full Time 335000 Annually 4 Years
Exam Accepted: JEE Main
Admission: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
Electrical
Full Time 335000 Annually 4 Years
Exam Accepted: JEE Main
Admission: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Full Time र 72000 Annually 4 years
Exam Accepted: JEE Main
Electronic and Communication
Exam Accepted: JEE Main
ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGG
Full Time र 72000 Annually 4 years
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Full Time 335000 Annually 4 Years
Exam Accepted: JEE Main
Admission: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
Electronics & Instrumentation
Full Time 335000 Annually 4 Years
Exam Accepted: JEE Main
Admission: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
Information Technology
Full Time र 72000 Annually 4 years
Exam Accepted: JEE Main
Instrumentation and Control
Exam Accepted: JEE Main
INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING
Full Time र 72000 Annually 4 years
Mechanical Engineering
Full Time 335000 Annually 4 Years
Exam Accepted: JEE Main
Admission: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
MCA
Computer Application
MASTERS IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
Full Time र 72000 Annually 2 years
Statutory BodyUniversity Grants Commission,All India Council for Technical Education
Management NameLocal Body
Student Hostel Intake100
No of Seprate rooms for Girls1
NRI Seats2
Placement Cell ExistYes
Placement Companies:
The Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science shall evolve into a global institution of higher learning which provides relevant education, update knowledge & preserves cultures to enhance quality of life in a multicultural & knowledge based society.

Fill the details to know whether you will get admission in this college with your rank

For Admission Information of Atmiya Institute Of Technology & Science Rajkot

Address: "yogidham', Kalavad Road., Rajkot, Gujarat
Email: Click to Write Email
Website:
Phone: Click to View
Mobile: Click to View
Map: Open in Google Map
Name:Nilesh Padhariya
Designation:Principal
Joining Date:2/10/2015
Email: Click to Write Email
Contact No: Click to View
Fax: Click to View
Teaching Experience:13 years
Research Experience:2 years
Industry Experience:0 years
Type of Association:Incharge
Name:Dr. Nilesh Padhariya
Designation:Principal
Address:"yogidham", Kalavad Road,, Rajkot, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001
Email: Click to Write Email
Contact No: Click to View
Fax No: Click to View
Name: Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj
Address: "yogidham", Kalavad Road,
City: Rajkot
State: Gujarat
Website: Www.sks.ac.in

Ask our Counsellors


Comments

0 # GTU Student Older than three months
gtuinfo ni website change thaigai www.gtu-info.com
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Shyam Older than three months
What is the fee structure for b VOC in actech???
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Aayush Older than three months
Which are the M. Tech specializations related to Electronics or Computers having better career opportunities and also give me the list of some good M.Tech colleges in Rajkot?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Lakshay Older than three months
How much can I earn, if I take up M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and also suggest me some good M.Tech colleges in Rajkot?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Aayush Older than three months
Big Multi-National Companies like Texas Instruments are offering their employees at around Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,20,000 per month, In the case of Indian companies, one can expect a pay of somewhere between Rs.30,000 to Rs.60,000 per month, In foreign countries like US, the right talents are paid even more and get the list of good colleges in your city , Atmiya Institute Of Technology & Science
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
+1 # Bhumi Older than three months
respected Sir/Mem,
I want job in your collage as a lecturer for Diploma/degree engeenering student.
Bhumi Bhadeshia,
B.E. Biotech,
V.V,P. Engineering collage.

I can able to teach the below subject:-
Chemistry
Environmental Science
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # counselor-PriyaP Older than three months
@chaitany - B.Tech / B.E. Annual tution fees: Rs. 36,000 /-
Academic Session Starts in July. Admission Criteria is CET Gujrat
Admission Procedure : Admission form - Individual colleges; Completed Applications should reach Chairman, Admission Committee by notified date
Total Seats 420 Reservations MQ: 15% NRI: 5%
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # chaitany Older than three months
i want admission in the college but i have cmpleted 2 semesters in tolani poly technic gdham, can i get admission??????
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # DEVMEHTA Older than three months
Respected sir/madam

I want to take admission in mba and my gcet rank is 6568 so, can i get admission in atmiya college rajkot?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Guest Older than three months
Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to take admission for lateral entry in B.Tch(Electrical Engg).
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Guest Older than three months
please visit :http://www.atmiya.net/ for all information
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Guest Older than three months
For Subject:- Computer Cours
Detail require for fees and Hostel Cahrges and Other Charges Realated to the Subject Cours.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Guest Older than three months
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR A.Y. 2010-11

Engineering:

The Admission of all professional courses have been done by the Joint admission Committee for Professional Courses (T) of State Government for 75% seats and remaining 25% seats have been filled up by Management Quota as per the rules & regulations of Joint admission Committee for Professional Courses (T) of the State Government

M.C.A.:

Entrance Test (GCET) is conducted for 75% seats and remaining 25% seats are filled by Management Quota as per the rules & regulations of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) of the State Government.

M.B.A.:

Entrance Test (GCET) is conducted for 75% seats and remaining 25% seats are filled by Management Quota as per the rules & regulations of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) of the State Government
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Guest Older than three months
Fees for A.Y. 2010-11
ENGINEERING

25 % Management / NRI Quota (45,000 /-) Tution Fees
75 % By Joint Admission (45,000 /-) Tution Fees
MCA

25 % Management / NRI Quota (40,000 /-) Tution Fees
75 % By Joint Admission (40,000 /-) Tution Fees
MBA

25 % Management / NRI Quota (45,000 /-) Tution Fees
75 % By Joint Admission (45,000 /-) Tution Fees
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Guest Older than three months
Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science, Rajkot, Gujarat

Yogidham Kalwad Road
Rajkot
Gujarat
India

Pin Code: 360005

Telephone: +91-0281-2563445,2563766

Official Website / Institution home page: aits.edu.in

Email:
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Guest Older than three months
Respected Sir
I Manish Yadav Pass 12th in Gujarat Board with 55% science . i want admmission in machenical engg. Please guidenct to me if any chance.
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
+1 # Guest Older than three months
Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science is managed and run by Sarvodaya Kelavani Samaj, Rajkot. The institute, which was set up in 2000, is located in Rajkot, Gujarat. The college is affiliated to Saurashtra University and Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad. Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India, New Delhi. It imparts undergraduate course in various streams of engineering and postgraduate courses in management and computer applications. For the overall development of its students, Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science provides various state-of-the-art facilities.

Affiliated to: Gujarat Technological University, Saurashtra University

Courses:

Undergraduate:
BE / B Tech

* Computer Engineering
* Information Technology
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Instrumentation and Control Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering


Post Graduate:

* Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
* Master of Business Administration (MBA)

MBA, MCA

Eligibility:

Undergraduate:
The candidates must have passed in 10+2 examination with minimum 60% marks in Science stream from any recognized University.

Post Graduate:
To be eligible, the aspirants must have done graduation from any recognized University.
Admission Procedure:

Undergraduate:
Admission is based on the GUJCET entrance test and marks in the qualifying examination.

Entrance Test: GUJCET

Post Graduate:
Candidates are admitted through Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET).

Contact Address:
Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science
Yogidham Gurukul
Kalawad Road,
Rajkot - 360 005
Gujarat
Phone: +91-281-2563445
Fax: +91-281-2563952
Email:
Website: http://www.aits.edu.in
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
0 # Guest Older than three months
DIPLOMA ENGINEERING MECHANICAL ENGINEERING MA
ADMISSION

SSC STD 10 PASS PERCENTAGE : 53/23

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
SARE
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote