- Indira Gandhi Medical College is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Shimla.
- It was established in 1966.
- It is affiliated with Himachal Pradesh University.
- They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like sports, library, fully Wi-fi campus, Swim Club etc.
- You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.igmcshimla.org
- You may check or write the reviews of Indira Gandhi Medical College over here.
Infrastructure / FacilitiesView all Details
|Management Name||State Government|
|University Type||State Public University|
|Statutory Body||Medical Council of India|
Featured CoursesView all Details
|Course||Total Course Fee||Apply For this Course|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] - Nursing|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] - Post Basic Nursing|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Medical Laboratory Technology)|
Full-Time 3 Years
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Medical Technology in Radiography)|
|Doctorate of Medicine [M.D] - Anaesthesiology|
Full-Time 3Years Post Graduate
Other preferred College of India (As visited by most of the students in India)