Government P. G. College-Surguja, Admission, Contact, Ranking 2018

Government P. G. College-Surguja

Surguja (Chhattisgarh)

0 Review Write Review
Affiliated From: Guru Ghasidas University
Type: Government
Bechlor/Masters: Bachelors
Gender Admission: Co-Education
Download the 2018 Prospectus


  • Government P. G. College-Surguja is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Surguja.
  • It is affiliated with Guru Ghasidas University.
  • They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like sports, library, Laboratory, T.V room etc.
  • You may check or write the reviews of Government P. G. College-Surguja over here.

Infrastructure / FacilitiesView all Details

Sports View Details

Featured CoursesView all Details

Course Total Course Fee Apply For this Course
Apply Now

Ask our Counsellors


# Vivaan Older than three months
Hello, I am from Surguja, Please tell me, Can I do law course after 12th, and also suggest good law colleges
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# Jagan Older than three months
For doing LLB (bachelor of Law), you have to complete your graduation from any stream but there are integrated courses as well,like BA+LLB, BBA+LLB, etc, in which you can take admission after 12th, colleges offer this course in Surguja are Government Law College-Surguja
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote