St. John College Of Nursing, Warangal, Warangal
Yellapur Village Hasanparthy Mandal, Warangal District, Warangal, Warangal, Telangana
| Affiliated From||Dr. N.t.r. University Of Health Sciences, Vijaywada|
| Established In||2010|
| Gender Admission: ||Co-Education|
| Male Teachers||5|
| Female Teachers||15|
| Total Teachers||20|
| Male Staff||5|
| Female Staff||4|
| Total Staff||9|
| University Type||State Public University|
| Institute Type||Affiliated College|
|Statutory Body||Indian Nursing Council|
|Management Name||Private Un-Aided|
|Student Hostel Intake||60|
|No of Seprate rooms for Girls||1|
- St. John College Of Nursing, Warangal is one of the prestigious institute for education located at Warangal.
- It was established in 2010.
- It is affiliated with Dr. N.t.r. University Of Health Sciences, Vijaywada.
- They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like library, industrial visit, T.V room, Swim Club etc.
- You can also find the more information about this college at their website http://www.johnson.com
- You may check or write the reviews of St. John College Of Nursing, Warangal over here.
No Images available !!! You can upload some images by clicking below Button.