Infrastructures / FacilitiesView all Details
The college was raised to the status of First Grade with effect from July 1951, when the university granted affiliation for B.Sc and B.Com courses. The college was granted further affiliation in degree courses in 1954. The college opened the pre-university course in 1957 and three year degree course in 1958. The College has become a premier educational institution in Andhra Pradesh. It has grown to be a Mini-University. In 1987 the U.G.C accorded the status of autonomy to the college.
|Management Name||Private Un-Aided|
|University Type||State Public University|
|Statutory Body||National Council of Teacher Education|