CDS 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and CDS Examination is conducted for two times a year.
- The CDS I was already conducted for the year 2018 on 05th of February 2017.
- Candidates, who have missed out the opportunity to apply for CDS I can apply for CDS II in 2018
- The date of the test is in November 2018.
- This test is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission as a recruitment test
- Candidates interested in joining the Indian Air Force Academy, the Indian Naval Academy, Officers Training Academy and Indian Military Academy can apply to CDS.
- Only unmarried graduates are eligible to apply for this test.
- Successful candidates are recruited to the above-mentioned academies after an interview conducted by the Services Selection Board.
- Candidates applying for the test are recommended to ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility requirements.
- Their admission to all stages of the test will be done purely on provisional basis subject to meeting the prescribed eligibility requirements.
- Just the issue of admission certificate to a candidate does not imply that he is the right candidate and has got clearance from the commission for recruitment.
- Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the original documents will be considered only after the candidates have qualified for personality test or interview.
Ask our Counsellors