IES/ESE APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
How to Apply for IES 2018:
- Candidates can find detailed instruction for filling up the online application in the official website given below..
- Candidates are recommended to submit only a single application. However, if because of unavoidable circumstances, if the candidate submits more than a single application, he/she should make sure that the application with higher Registration ID or RID is complete in all results.
- The fee paid by candidates towards one RID cannot be adjusted towards the other. So, candidates are recommended to make sure that they pay the fee in the case of application with higher RID, if they submit more than a single application.
- All candidates, inclusive of those already in government service will also have to apply direct to the commission only. However, those in government service are recommended to inform their higher official that they have applied for ESE examination.
- When filling up the online application, candidates are recommended to carefully decide on his/her choice for the centre and engineering discipline for the examination.
- If a candidate appears for another discipline or centre other than those specified in the application, his/her paper will not be valued and the candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates, who are going to use scribes due to disabilities should provide the appropriate details in the application form.
- Defective or incomplete application will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates need not have to submit hard copy or print out of their application to the UPSC at this stage of the application process.
- After the declaration of the results of written examination, selected candidates will have to submit the attested copies of the following documents and so they should keep these documents ready:
1. Certificate of age.
2. Certificate of educational qualification
3. Certificate in support of claim to belong to SC/ST or OBC classes, wherever applicable
4. Certificate in support of claim for age or fee concession, wherever applicable.
ESE 2018 Application fee:
- All candidates except female candidates and those coming under PH/SC/ST category will have to pay the application fee of Rs.200.
- The fee can be paid either by depositing the money in any branch of State Bank of India by cash.
- Candidates can also make the fee payment using net banking facility of State Bank of India/Bikaner & Jaipur/Hyderabad/Mysore/Patiala/Travancore.
- The fee payment can also be done with the help of Debit/credit or visa or master card.
- In the case of applicants choosing pay by cash option, they should print the system generated pay-in slip during the second stage of the registration process and they should deposit the fee at any counter of the SBI branch on the next working day of filling up the application.
- Candidates planning to use this option are recommended to remember that this mode of payment will close on the 25th of October 2016 at 11:59 pm. This means that this option will close one day before the last date of submission of online application.
- However, with the pay in slip generated, candidates can pay the fee on the bank during working hours on the last date to apply.
- Candidates using internet banking or other options should make the payment before 6:00 pm on the last date of applying to ESE.
- The payment of the application fee cannot be made through any other modes other than those prescribed here. No other modes of payment will be valid or accepted. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee will not be accepted other than for candidate exempted from paying the fee.
- Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any situations and the fee cannot also be held in reserved for other examinations.