IES/ISS (ECONOMIC SERVICES) APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
Every year Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) gives opportunities to make their career in Government jobs to the youngsters of the nation who are well proficient in Economics and Statistics.
Important points to know before apply for the IES and ISS Exam 2018:
- Candidates can fill the application form of the IES and ISS 2018 through the online method only.
- There are two parts of the registration form i.e. Part-I and Part-II
- The online forms will be available on UPSC’s official site only.
- Applicants can make the payment of the fee both offline and online through the SBI challan form or SBI debit card or the credit card.
There are various things which applicants need to keep in their mind before applying for the IES/ISS 2018 Exam. Below the instructions have been provided to fill the online application form.
Instructions to fill the IES and ISS Application Form:
- Before start filling the application form, students should read the exam notification and the instructions very carefully.
- The official website of UPCS is ‘www.upsc.gov.in’, and applicants should fill the online application form only through the official site.
- After reaching to the official website, students will find a link here which says ‘Various Online Examinations’. After clicking the link, students will find the link of ‘IES Application Form’.
- The ‘IES/ISS Application Form’ will take candidates to the instructions page which should be read by applicants patiently.
- After reading the instructions applicants will be preceded by the application form.
- Application Form will be filled in two parts which are Part-I and Part-II
In the part-I registration, candidates have to fill their basic information as their name, father’s name, address and others
- After filling details in the part-I, students can register for the part-II where they have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- The size of the scanned photograph should have the resolution of ‘200×230’, and the size will be of 20kb to 50kb.
- The scanned signature will have the resolution of ‘140×60’, and the size will be between 10kb to 20 kb.
- The scanned signature will be on white paper with black ball pen.
- Candidates will make the online/offline payment of registration fees for the IES and ISS Examination.
- The offline payment can be made through SBI Challan.
- The online payment can be done through the SBI Debit card, Credit card or through the internet banking.
After filling the online form completely, the students will get the preview of the application form. Candidate needs to take the printout of the application form. Registration number should also be saved for the reference in future.