IFS 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- IFS, Indian Forest Service is civil service examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
- The exam is conducted for recruitment to forestry services of India.
- IFS services are placed at various states cadres and joint cadres.
- The candidates have the mandate to serve both under the State and Central Governments.
- The exam is conducted only through online mode.
- Indian Forest Service consists of two stages: Prelims and Main.
- An IFS offices is independent of district administration and exercise administrative, judicial and financial powers in their domain.
Ask our Counsellors