IFS APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
IFS Application Fees:
- The registration fee is INR 100.
- The candidate belonging to SC/ST/PH are exempted from the fees.
How to apply for IFS 2018:
- Application is accepted via online mode only.
- All candidates that apply for forest service and civil service need to appear for Civil Services Preliminary Examination.
- There are two parts of registration. They are: Part-I and Part-II.
- Part-I consists of basic personal details and registration number is provided for future reference.
- For registering Part-II, candidate need to enter the registration number and the birth date.
- In Part-II, the details and category of the exam interested is selected.
- After the registration is done, candidates need to pay the registration fees.
- Fees can be paid online by various medium available or offline via SBI Challan.
- Admit cards can be downloaded three weeks prior to the preliminary examination.
- Candidates may apply at official website of UPSC i.e. IFS Application Form 2018