APPLICATION PROCEDURE OF NDA 2018
NDA 2018 Application Form
- Candidates will have to apply online through the website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in
- The application form will available online for NDA-1 on 10th January 2018 and for NDA-2 on 6th June 2018.
- When applying online through the above-mentioned website, candidates are recommended to make sure that they have the scanned copies of their photograph and signature ready.
- The copies should be in .jpg format.
- Size of the photograph does not exceed 40 KB and also should not be less than 3 KB and 1 KB for signature.
- Applicants will be complete in two parts: Part-I and Part-II
- In the part-I, candidates have to fill their personal details, qualification, communication & other required details.
- After completing part-I, candidates will receive the registration number.
- In the registration part-II, students have to select the exam centres and make the fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Accept the declaration and take the printout of the filled application form for further use.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the authority.
- The application fee to be paid by the applicants of general and OBC category is Rs.100
- However, candidates from SC/ST/NCO/OR and also sons of JCOs are exempted from this application fee.
How to pay the application fee?
- Candidates can pay the fee by depositing the money in any branch of SBI in cash
- Otherwise, candidates can also pay the application fee of Rs.100 through Net banking facility of SBI or other state banks like State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Bikaner, etc.
- Applicants can also pay the fee by debit/credit/Visa or Master card.
- Those, who make the payment in cash mode should print the system generated pay-in-slip that they can get in second part of the registration process.
- They should, and then deposit the fee at any branch of State Bank of India only on the next working day.
- Candidates are recommended to remember that the payment by cash mode will become deactivated from the 9th of February 2018 at 23.59 hours. So, candidates should generate their pay-in-slip a day before the last date of submission of application. Then, they can visit an SBI branch during the working hours on the closing date to make their payment.
- The internet mode to make fee payment will be open until 6 pm on the 10th of February 2018.
- Fee once paid by applicants will not be refunded on any grounds