SSC CGL 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
SSC CGL 2018 official notification will be released in March 2018.
- Each Year Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts various examinations to select the skilled candidates for various vacant seats,
- SSC conducts the most popular exam named CGL-Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam in the expected month of every year (July-August).
- Staff Selection Commission Conducts CGL Examination only once in a Year in TIER 1 & TIER 2.
- Candidates who want the great career in Government Sector, they must read about SSC CGL 2018 online registration, Exam Dates and other details.
- SSC conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” categories posts in various Government Departments, Ministries and Offices.
- Student can apply for SSC CGL 2018 through both online and offline method
- Interview in the SSC CGL Recruitment Process has been dispensed. Therefore, no interviews will be held for the same.