UPSC CMS APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
How to Apply for UPSC CMS 2017:
- The registration for the exam is done only via online.
- The procedure to apply online step by step is given below:
- Visit the main website http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- The candidates must ensure that they submit only one application.
- There are two stages of applying online i.e Part-I and Part -II.
- The fee of Rs.200 should be paid in the SBI branch by cash or by online transfer.
- The scanned photograph should be signed by the candidates.
- The candidate must apply before the last date.
- The candidates should have valid email ID and keep it active up to the final section.
Ask our Counsellors