AEEE (AMRITA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM) APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2019
AEEE Application form 2019:
- Candidates can apply for AEEE either online or by post.
- Candidates can complete and submit online application form available here- AEEE Application form 2019.
- Candidates obtaining printed OMR application form should send the filled-in application to the Admissions coordinator address mentioned in the envelope to reach before the last date specified.
- Printed OMR Application Forms of AEEE-2019 can be obtained:
- from the list of sale outlets (Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank) on payment of Rs. 1000/-.
- from the University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Vengal-Chennai (proposed campus) on producing a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
- by post from the Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Engineering Coimbatore on a written request indicating their full communication address together with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- as mentioned above.
- Candidate need to write on the back of the Demand Draft, “B.Tech. Application,” his / her Name and Mobile Number.
- Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the filled in application and Demand Draft for future reference.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form, University has the right to reject the application form(s) / cancel admission.
- The application fee for AEEE-2019 is Rs. 1000/-.