AEEE (AMRITA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM) RESULT 2019, CUT OFF
- Result is available in the form of candidates’ ranks.
- The rank List displays the All India Ranks of the candidates who have appeared for AEEE (CBT or P&P mode).
- Candidates can check and download AEEE result by entering their AEEE 2019 registration number, date of birth and security code.
- The cutoff of AEEE 2019 is the closing rank of different branches at three campuses of the university.
- AEEE 2019 cutoff is determined based on total number of seats available in the engineering college, reservation criteria and the merit of the examinees.
- Candidates who have cleared the exam are bound to appear for counselling.
- The counselling fee is Rs 5000.
- Candidates are required to attend AEEE 2019 counselling in any one of the three campuses of Amrita University as per their convenience.
- Candidates can opt for any branch in any one of the three campuses as per their preferences and availability of the seats at the time of counselling.