AIIMS MBBS APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
- The prospectus for AIIMS MBBS test will be available online from the 24th of January 2018.
- All applicants are recommended to completely read the prospectus before they start their registration process with AIIMS website- http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/#!.
- Candidates are recommended to carefully fill up the online application as they will not be able to make amendments after submission. Particularly, no changes will be possible in fields like name, DOB, category and examination centre. The changes cannot be made after the payment of application fee.
- However, other changes in fields like father’s name, mother’s name, gender, marital status, and nationality can be done during the process of registration. After the last date of registration, changes cannot be made to these sections as well.
- Candidates applying under OBC category should have the valid proof of their community.
- Applications that are incomplete in any respect will not be accepted.
- Candidates are recommended to download and save the registration slip and they are also recommended to retain the copy of the slip until the completion of the admission process.
- Applicants must upload their photo and thumb impression, failing which their application will be rejected.
- Acknowledgment after successful registration will be sent to the email Id of the applicant.
- The application fee for candidates coming under general category is Rs.1000.
- For candidates falling under OBC category, the application fee is Rs.1000
- For candidates under SC category, the application fee to be paid is Rs.800
- For candidates under ST category, the application fee to be paid is Rs.800
- Also, candidates will have to bear transaction charges as applicable.
- Orthopedically/physically handicapped (OPH) candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Pay the Application Fee?
- The fee that is mentioned above should be paid by the applicants either through net banking/debit card or credit card.