AIIMS NURSING 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
The last date of registration for AIIMS Nursing 2017 is First Week of April 2017.
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, popularly called as AIIMS, is an autonomous institution.
- AIIMS, New Delhi has its branches in 6 other places in the country.
- The institute is recognized as an institution of national importance.
- By virtue of the Act of establishment, the institute has the power to confer its own medical degrees on students.
- The degrees and diplomas gained from this institution are considered equivalent to the degrees and diplomas conferred by universities.
- As far as Nursing course is concerned, the institute offers B. Sc (Hons.) in Nursing in all 7 AIIMS, B. Sc Nursing (Post Basic) and M. Sc in Nursing
- When it comes to M. Sc Nursing, it is offered in 7 different specializations.
- The specializations on offer are psychiatric nursing, paediatric nursing, critical care nursing, nephrological nursing, neurosciences nursing, oncological nursing, CTVS nursing and cardiological nursing.
- Admissions to AIIMS Nursing at UG level is done through different entrance exams like AIIMS Nursing 2017.
- The eligibility requirements also differ for all three nursing courses offered by AIIMS.
- The duration of M. Sc Nursing course is two years, for B. Sc (Hons.) Nursing, the duration is four years and for B. Sc Nursing (Post Basic) is two years.