AIIMS PG 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
The online registration for AIIMS PG 2018 will start from 8th March 2018.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a self-governing Institution that was established in the year of 1956.
- The AIIMS, New Delhi conducts various entrance exams for admission in UG, PG and doctoral courses.
- AIIMS PG Entrance Exam is held for admission into MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.CH Courses.
- This entrance exam will be held twice in a year, i.e. January & July.
- The tuition fee applicable for MD/MS and MDS courses offered by AIIMS is Rs.702, while the cost in the case of sponsored seats is Rs.1050.
- Apart from this tuition fee, candidates getting admission through AIIMS PG entrance test will have to bear other costs as well.
- For instance, they will have to take the fee for registration, laboratory, pot money, electricity, gymkhana fee, a refundable hostel security and caution money of Rs.100.
- Candidates will have to pay all fees at the time of admission.
- For the January 2018 session, AIIMS has already published the results. AIIMS conducted this PG entrance test on 12th of November 2017.
- The tentative date for open counselling for admission of students to this session is 23rd of February 2018.
- The respective AIIMS will conduct the spot counselling after the open counselling. It applies only if seats are vacant after open counselling.
- The cost of application for students planning to take up AIIMS PG is Rs.1000.
- For SC/ST category candidates, the application cost is Rs.800, while OPH candidates need not have to pay this fee.
- Apart from AIIMS, Delhi, there are six other AIIMS in India. Admission to the PG courses offered at these AIIMS will also be from AIIMS PG entrance test score of participants.