EXAM PATTERN, SYLLABUS OF AIIMS PG 2019
AIIMS PG 2019 exam pattern is given below:
- Courses: It is conducted for 6 years MD/MS/M.Ch./DM/MDS courses for admission to AIIMS Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar & Rishikesh.
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam for 6 Years MD/MS/M.Ch./DM/MDS will be taken through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Subjects: For MD/MS, the entrance test will comprise all the subjects of MBBS level, and for MDS, the exam will comprise the questions of BDS level.
- Number of Questions: The entrance test AIIMS PG 2019 for MD/MS will consist of 200 questions. The entrance examination of MDS will consist of 90 questions.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Duration: The time duration of MD/MS entrance exam will be 3 hours. The duration of MDS exam will be 1 ½ hours.
- Exam Timings: Timings for MD/MS will be 10 AM to 1 PM, and timings for MDS will be 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Marking System: For the correct response, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.