AIPVT 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
- AIPVT stands for All India Pre Veterinary Test.
- The test was the most popular of its kind conducted by the Veterinary Council of India.
- The test was conducted previously for admission to the Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry course shortly called B.V. Sc & A.H.
- The test score was used for filing up 15% of All India quota seats in the participating veterinary colleges from different states in India.
- This examination was held once in a year.
- Now, this examination is replaced by the NEET examination from the year 2017
- The Veterinary Council of India is a statutory body of the Government of India.
- This council shortly VCI functions as per the Veterinary Council Act 1984
- Now, as NEET is the criterion for selection of candidates to B.V. Sc. And AH course, VCI takes care of the counselling alone.
- VCI will conduct online counselling based on the NEET score
- The VCI will allocate seats to the candidates getting through NEET based on their ranks, choice, and availability and reservation policy.
- The allocated colleges at the time of admission/reporting of candidates will evaluate the different qualifying documents and the eligibility criteria of the applicants.
- The decision of the appropriate colleges will be final in this regard.
- After the NEET results are out, the VCI will keep posting details about counselling on the official website.
- So, candidates interested in the veterinary science and Animal Husbandry course should keep checking the portal of VCI on a regular basis.
- VCI will publish the information bulletin for counselling and other details about seat allocation on the official website
- As VCI conducts counselling as the online process, it is easier for many test takers to participate in counselling.
- They can get admission to their favourite college for the veterinary science course.
Ask our Counsellors