AIPVT APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2017
- Candidates can apply to AIPVT through the official website of Veterinary Council of India.
- Candidates will have to first register themselves with the website before proceeding to apply online.
- For registering, they should provide their personal details along with a valid email Id and contact number.
- Once they register, candidates will be provided with user name and password to their email ID.
- These login credentials should be used to fill up the online application.
- In the first stage of submitting application online, candidates will have to fill up their personal details.
- Then, they should fill up their educational qualification details.
- Then, they will have to upload the scanned photograph, thumb impression and also signature.
- Then comes the remittance of application fee.
Application fee for AIPVT 2017:
- The application fee to be paid for AIPVT is Rs.1500 for general category candidates
- In the case of candidates submitting application later than the last date for applying the late fee to be paid is Rs.750.
- The fee in the case of reserved category candidates is Rs.750. Candidates falling under the reserved categories, should also pay the late fee of Rs.750 if they apply late.
- The application fee should be paid only through online using credit or debit card.
Ask our Counsellors