AIPVT Result 2018, Cut off | Way2college.com

AIPVT RESULT 2018, CUT OFF

  • The result for AIPVT will be posted in the website of VCI.
  • It is expected that the results will be out by the last week of May.
  • Successful candidates will be eligible for admission to the B.V. Sc & A.H course only for the academic year in which he/she takes up the test.

AIPVT 2017 Counseling:

  • The schedule for counseling will be published as per the merit or wait list of candidates on the official website of VCI.
  • In addition to publishing the list of selected candidates on the website of the council, they will be informed through Email and SMS as well.
  • Candidates are recommended to visit the counseling venue at the appropriate date and time along with all their original certificates for verification.
  • On the same day of counseling, selected candidates will be provided with seat allotment letter.
  • Counseling is expected to begin from the first week of August.

Selection Procedure:

  • The council will prepare the All India merit list and also state-wise merit list of selected candidates.
  • For admission to 15% of All India quota seats, counseling will be conducted by the council and for the remaining 85% of seats, the participating states will conduct their own counseling.
  • The participating states are also entrusted with the power to prepare their own ranking on the basis of All India/state wise merit list.

AIPVT Cut-off:

  • The cut-off of the previous will give an idea of the AIPVT cut-off for the present year. Here is a table to show the previous year cut-off

Category

Cutoff

General

1360-3586

OBC

7652-8350

SC

10636-33852

ST

64485-70707

Ask our Counsellors