ALL INDIA BAR EXAMINATION AIBE 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
What to Know About AIBE Exam?
- If you have heard about AIBE Exam, you might be thinking what it is.
- The expansion is All India Bar Examination. The purpose is to examine the capability of an advocate to practice the legal profession in India.
- This test will assess the skills at a fundamental level. It intends to set the least benchmark for admission to the practice of law.
- If you take up AIBE 2018, it will assess your analytical abilities and also your fundamental legal knowledge.
- Once you get through Bar Council of India exam 2018, you will get the ‘Certificate of Practice’ from the BCI.
- The Council conducts this test in as much as 40 cities across India.
- To take up the exam, it is not that you should have necessary English knowledge. You have the option to choose any one of the 11 languages to participate in AIBE Exam 2018.
- The convening authority is Bar Council of India, and the unique thing about this test is that BCI conducts it as an open-book examination.
- You should secure at least 40% of marks to get through it.
- BCI organises it on a regular basis. AIBE XI Exam was the recent exam. Lawyers can gather details about bar council of India exam latest news to know the date of the next test.
- If you are a lawyer planning to apply, you should know the AIBE eligibility criteria.
- According to the rules, only candidates, who have cleared the LLB Course, are eligible to take up the All India Bar Council Examination.
- You are competent enough to take it up only when you have registered yourself as a lawyer under Section 24 of the Advocates Act 1961.
- Also, you should submit the proof of your enrolment as well when you apply for the bar council exam 2018.
- If you are a lawyer planning to take up this test, you should gather All India Bar Examination latest news to know the dates.