ALL INDIA LAW ENTRANCE TEST AILET 2018: EXAM DATE, RESULT, ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION FORM
Everything You Wanted to Know About AILET Exam:
- If you are a candidate interested in law courses from India, you might have heard about AILET Exam.
- If you have not heard earlier, you will ask what is AILET Exam?
- AILET NLU Delhi is what students call this exam. The reason is that for the All India Law Entrance Test the organising institution is this university.
- You might have heard about CLAT earlier. CLAT and AILET are popular Law entrance exams in India.
- But, what is the difference between CLAT and AILET?
- It is true that the sub-sections in both these tests are similar.
- They are legal aptitude, maths, GK, reasoning and English. However, the weightage differs.
- The time duration and the number of questions also vary in both these tests.
- CLAT is the Common Law Admission Test conducted for admission to 18 National Law Universities in India.
- It is true that NLU Delhi is one of the National Law Universities in India. However, NLU alone conducts its entrance test called as AILET.
- Not just NLU Delhi, other colleges also accepted ALET 2017 score last year. So, you can get AILET Colleges list once the notification is out.
- On 26th of September 2017, the National Law University, Delhi announced that the date of AILET 2018 is 6th of May 2018.
- The admission notice will be out in the first week of January 2018 at http://nludelhi.ac.in/.
- In addition to AILET, you can also know AILET 2018 age limit once the notification is out.
- However, when talking about AILET age limit, there is no upper age limit.
- AILET Eligibility is a higher secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% of marks in any stream.
- AILET Colleges also permits candidates appearing for class XII or an equivalent course to apply for the test.
- You can gather more AILET Exam Details in other pages here.
Ask our Counsellors