AP EAMCET APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURE 2018
- Application form for AP EAMCET 2018 must be submitted online.
- Before starting the process of applying online, candidates are recommended to keep the following things ready:
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination
- Hall ticket number of SSC or equivalent examination
- Date of Birth
- Caste certificate in the case of reserved category candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports and similar certificates
- Income details in rupees as to whether it is up to one lakh or up to two lakh or more than two lakhs
- Residence or study or appropriate certificate for proof of local status for the last twelve years.
- After filling up the required details in the online application form, candidates are recommended to check once again for the correctness of details before pressing the submit button.
- After payment of the appropriate examination fee, they can generate the filled in online application form along with details of their registration number and other details.
- This application should be printed and the same should be submitted to the invigilator at the time of the examination after affixing the recent color passport size photograph.
- This print out should have attestation from a gazetted officer or the principal of the college, where a student has studied his/her qualifying examination.
- The registration number in the printout should be noted down by the candidates and should be used in all their future correspondence.
- For online submission of applications, candidates are recommended to visit here- AP EAMCET 2018
Application Fee of AP EAMCET 2018:
- Registration fee to be paid by all applicants is Rs.450/-
- The appropriate late fee, if applicable, should also be paid if the application is submitted after the last date.
- The payment of registration fee can be made in any of the modes like AP online, Debit/credit card or through net banking.
- No late fee will be attracted if the submission of application is done before the 17th of March 2018 as given under the ‘important dates’ section.
- If a candidate wants to apply for both Engineering and Agriculture streams, the fee to be paid is Rs.900, which means Rs.450 for each.
- Apart the fee, candidates will also have to bear the bank transaction charges.
Ask our Counsellors