AP ICET RESULT 2018, CUT OFF
- The results for APICET 2018 will declared on 10th of May 2018, extended to 13th May 2018.
- Candidates can see the results from the official website of SCHE.
Preparation of merit list and assigning of ranks for APICET 2018
- Candidates will have to secure at least 25% of marks, which means 20 out of 200 to qualify in the APICET test.
- In the case of SC/ST, there is no minimum qualifying marks.
- Candidates will be allotted appropriate ranks on the basis of the mark they obtain in the test.
- The merit secured by candidates will be valid only for admission to the academic year 2018-2018.
- When preparing the merit list of qualifying candidates, if two candidates secure the same mark, the following procedure will be followed for breaking of tie:
- Marks obtained by the candidates in Section A will be considered
- Then, marks obtained in the section B will be considered if the tie does not resolve from the first method above.
- Even, after the second breaking method, if the tie continues, age of the test taker will be considered with preference given to older candidates.
- APICET is the benchmark for admission to many top colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the MBA and MCA courses.