ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ASSAM CEE 2018
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50%, in Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology/Maths.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category must have obtained a minimum of 45% (in the case of SC) and 40% (in the case of ST) candidates.
- Age Limit of applicants is 17 to 21 years for the Gen/OBC candidates as on August 1, 2018.
- 3 years’ relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to SC, ST candidates.
Assam CEE Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Application Fees is INR 600 plus bank charges
- SBI Challan can be downloaded and cash payment made at the nearest SBI branch or online using net banking or debit/credit cards.