ASSAM CEE RESULT 2018, CUT OFF
Assam CEE Results
- The result of Assam CEE will be announced tentatively in the 4th week of June 2018.
- The candidates can check their result on the website.
Assam CEE Cut-Off
- With the release of the result, a fixed cutoff will be set to screen the candidates during the admission process.
- The candidates scoring the marks more than or equal to the cutoff are registered in the merit list.
- They selected candidates are called for the counselling process.
- There shall be different Cutoff marks for different categories.
Assam CEE Counselling
- Candidates need to fill up an Admission Form (Form-B) and submit it during the counselling.
- Candidates need to pay counselling fee of INR 500 during interview round.
- Candidates are to carry the following documents during the Counselling in original for verification along with self-attested photocopies with Form B for submission.
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) (to be issued by D.C./S.D.O.(Civil) of concerning District/Sub-Division)
- The Caste/Category Certificate as mentioned in the Information Booklet. (If Applicable)
- Admit Card of the CEE- 2016
- 10th Admit/Pass Certificate for Age Proof issued by Board/Council
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Admit Card
- 12th Mark sheet
- Academic Gap Certificate (refer Sl. No. 20) (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended.
- 4 (four) copies of the recent passport-size photograph.
Ask our Counsellors