AIMS TEST FOR MANAGEMENT ADMISSIONS, ATMA 2018: EXAM DATE, APPLICATION FORM
Last Date of registration of ATMA 2018 is 20th May 2018.
- ATMA stands for AIMS Test for Management Admissions.
- AIMS stands for the Association of Indian Management Schools.
- The members of this school have long felt about the requirement of conducting a high quality test, whose scores should be used for admission process to the Management courses as a dependable predictor of educational performance of the applicants.
- The test is conducted as a single-window, comprehensive, and credible test for admission to the varied PG management courses.
- The scoring and also the administration are done for this test in a professional manner.
- The test takers will be provided with their percentile scores in synthesizing ability, analyzing, numerical reasoning, and verbal reasoning.
- ATMA is conducted with the approval of the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India for admissions on All India Basis to the PGDM/MBA and also other PG courses like MCA based on the regulations framed by the respective universities.
- The first ATMA test was conducted in the year 2000 on the 20th of February
- The test is conducted for three times in a year. For the year 2018, the test was already conducted on the 12th February 2018 as a paper-based test.
- The second test is planned to be conducted on the 28th of May 2018 and the third will be conducted on 23rd July 2018 and both are planned to be conducted in online mode.
- ATMA is approved by AICTE and MHRD as one of the six tests conducted at the national level.
Colleges Accepting ATMA